[FX.php List] cURL Error after El Capitan Update

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Nov 18 12:24:18 MST 2015

I’m planning to stay away from El Capitan on my servers until things settle down; I just put up a new server last week running Yosemite and FMS 14.0.4, and everything seems to be working great.

One gotcha for anyone planning to use FMS 14; their 14.0.4 updater breaks all the web services if you run the updater. There is a simple workaround though: download and install the 14.0.4 full installer, which works perfectly.

If anyone is wanting to install FMS 14.0.4, contact me back-channel for the installer link.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin