[FX.php List] cURL Error after El Capitan Update

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:43:26 MST 2015

The live server is still running Mavericks, or maybe even Mountain Lion, with FMS12. We have no plans to update it, because any later OS will most certainly kill FMS12.

I upgraded to El Capitan on my laptop, aka testing environment. My testing FMS is running on another machine in my office because FMS insists on taking over port 80 and port 443, which is unacceptable on my testing machine because most of my work is Apache/PHP/MySQL. So I had to park FMS somewhere else.

Upgrading to El Capitan did turn off PHP in my Apache config, but I’ve never had an OS X update kill off cURL or another PHP or Apache extension.

Compiling cURL as we speak to update El Capitan….

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org