[FX.php List] cURL Error after El Capitan Update

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:58:47 MST 2015

Hi Chris,

This morning, I tried setting $useCURL to false and got this warning:

[FX_Error: message="FX: Could not fsockopen the URL in retrieveFM7Data" code=100 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=“"]

phpInfo() tells me sockets is enabled. Hmm.

I’m looking at building my own cURL. Not my strong suit.

Thanks,
Dale