[FX.php List] cURL Error after El Capitan Update

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Nov 18 10:39:53 MST 2015

Dale,

From poking around on other sites, it appears that some features of cURL are not installed by default on El Capitan.  Basically, you'll need to do one of two things:

1) You could use sockets instead (in FX.php change $useCURL to false);

2) Grab and install the latest version of cURL here:
http://curl.haxx.se/download.html

I noticed in there that the version available from Apple is not the latest and greatest (downloads that are the latest stable version are highlighted.)

Best,

--Chris