[FX.php List] FMS 13

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:46:43 MDT 2015

Hmm, yeah, that’s what I’m doing. I have my Mac Pro set up with FMS13/WPE and the code for my app (and FX) is on another web dev machine. I started to install FMS13 on my web dev machine, but I can’t afford to have FMS13 “own" port 80 on that machine. In a word, lame.

All this rigamarole is because I can’t bring up FMS12 on anything I’ve got. I even put a clean copy of 10.6.8 Snow Leopard on an old Mac Mini and put FMS12 on it, and no matter what I try, I can’t get the admin console to start.

But that’s a gripe for another day… I’ll just go with FMS13 if I can figure this out.

Thanks,
Dale