[FX.php List] Ongoing saga of FMS 13 and FX.php... still no luck

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:58:18 MDT 2014

It seems the best solution is to let FileMaker have its own server and host the web/FX stuff on a separate machine. This is acceptable, but not ideal. Fortunately, web servers don’t have to be super powerful, expensive machines. Hard drive speed and RAM are more important than raw processor speed.

My last remaining FileMaker client just upgraded to FMS12, so fortunately it’ll be a while before we face down this problem. Maybe FMI will come around.

Dale