[FX.php List] Can't connect with manually installed php on Windows 2008 Server

Joel Shapiro mail at jsfmp.com
Tue Jul 22 11:43:27 MDT 2014

Interestingly, this year at the CWP User Group meeting, I'm planning on starting a discussion around what's relevant/recommended for CWP developers to know -- from the whole massive world of web development -- and possibly suggestions on how to learn them.

I've thought in the past about maybe having online meetups/conferences for groups of us, where we'd take turns sharing our screens and presenting.  I've attended a few of these (large scale) and they can work really well.  I don't, though, have experience on what'd work best (e.g. Webex, GoToMeeting/Webinar, …).  The idea of an in-person unconference sounds great, but I know so many people just on this list are so spread out geographically.

-Joel
p.s. Nice topic suggestions, Anders :)