[FX.php List] [OFF] Online shipping rates calculator

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 24 09:09:45 MDT 2014

One of my clients has a cart where we want to do dynamic shipping rates calculations. I've already implemented a PHP library that does UPS, but even with the programmer's help we couldn't get Fedex or USPS working.

Does anyone have a method for doing USPS? We don't need Fedex so much, but they're desperate to calculate USPS shipping on the fly.

If you have some wisdom on this subject, please let me know; thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin