[FX.php List] Drop-down stopped working

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Thu Dec 29 15:10:42 MST 2011

Dear All,

> Did you put that errorCode line in there? What is it telling you?
>
> That's where you need to start… otherwise you could search forever
> and it turns out to be a simple error…
>
> What's the errorCode?

Trish sent me the files back channel - there's something funky going
on. I'm getting the "Mismatched tag at line X" error - which is
usually something in high ASCII stuffing up the XML. So I grabbed the
base query URL and ran it directly:

http://web:web@146.201.5.152:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=WEB_Forms&-lay=Ref_FSU_Buildings&-max=all&-findany
Which then causes a download of an .exe file (so not a wonder FX.php
is not liking the data format). I've never seen this happen before, so
I suspect it's a Server thing...
Other people's thoughts?
Cheers
Webko