[FX.php List] Drop-down stopped working

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 29 15:15:43 MST 2011

Is PHP actually running? On my web servers, if PHP isn't active, it'll cause the page to be downloaded. This doesn't sound the same, but actually more sinister--what EXE is it downloading?

Just one more example of why I avoid Windows web servers…

It doesn't sound like FileMaker is even getting the query…

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin