[FX.php List] Economical Mac Server setup

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Tue Feb 10 11:52:02 MST 2009

Good to know "make it simple stupid" still prevails.

For this customer they do not want to host outside of their building, it is
a service only used inside the building. (for now)

This is my way of getting their "buy in" to FM/PHP/FX and build from there.

I will probably go with the g5 for now with non server OS.

Thanks for the 50 cents.

John