[FX.php List] Bad HTML being generated from FX (Still)

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 11:56:09 MDT 2008

Hi John

I think the problem is the way you're working with strings in lines
like:

echo "<input type=hidden name=recID_".$recordCount." value=".$RecID.">";

Try escaping the double-quotes and removing the periods *within* the
<input> elements, like:

echo "<input type=hidden name=recID_\"$recordCount\" value=\"$RecID\">";

(see <http://us2.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php> for
differences between single- and double-quotes)

HTH,
-Joel