[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue May 27 11:15:24 MDT 2008

Greetings!

After taking last year off, I'll be going to DevCon this year.  No, I
won't be speaking (I find speaking greatly reduces my enjoyment of
DevCon), but I will try to be generally available should anyone wish
to pick my brain...  That said, is there much interest in an FX.php
get-together at DevCon this year?  Of course I'm sure there will be
numerous small group discussions, and the like, but what about an
attempt to get all the FX folks together at once?  Thoughts?

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org