[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 27 11:27:00 MDT 2008

Chris,

I think that's an excellent idea; we had some interesting meetings
last time, where guys showed some great tools for writing web apps.

Someone managed to get a room for us last year; hopefully we can do
the same this time.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting