[FX.php List] Re: Error 504 not returning recid?!?

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Mon May 26 17:04:36 MDT 2008

Dear ggt,

> In my opinion <RESULTSET FOUND="1"> and should return the record
> already in the database.

Even directly in FileMaker, if this response is triggered, it doesn't
tell you which record(s) triggered it, just that it isn't unique. I'm
not sure why the web engine would work any differently.

>> [URL] => http://user:password@10.215.87.220:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=CosaNostra&-lay=Department&-max=all&deparmentKey=sh8607212345&-new

In this instance, it wouldn't be too hard to trap for 504 and issue a
find on deparmentKey to get back the matching record. Would get more
difficult if you had multiple possible match fields.

Cheers

Webko