[FX.php List] [OFF] Solution for occasional outage....Redux

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Feb 14 09:26:16 MST 2008

Thanks for the suggestions.

In this case, two machines (web and FM) are next to each other and
they both go down.  There isn't any web server on to process the php
script. ;-(

None of my clients have mission critical systems, so the occasional
outages are bearable.

I'm using OS X server, so the Windows system wouldn't be of much help.

Thanks

Jonathan