[FX.php List] Re: [OFF] FMS9A and PHP GD library

Kevin Becker kbecker at treca.org
Mon Nov 26 14:05:40 MST 2007

Dale,

Thanks for the entropy suggestion.  I had mixed success with it.

Everything works, including the GD library, except for our API pages.  We
only have test pages using the API, so it isn't a critical need, but we'd
like to use the API for some quick and easy projects in the future.

Have you tried hosting any sites that use the API after installing the
entropy version of PHP 5.2.4?

I tried running the Edit Server Deployment again from the Admin Console to
install FileMaker's version of PHP 5.2.1 to bring the API feature back,
but that totally killed Apache on the Xserve.  I got it running again
after reverting back to a copy of the original httpd.conf file, but I
don't want to try that again.

Kevin Becker