[FX.php List] [OFF] FMS9A and PHP GD library

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Nov 26 12:16:12 MST 2007

Hi Kevin,

I "fixed"  this problem by installing the PHP5 package generously put
together by Mark Liyanage at http://www.entropy.ch/. Alas, he does not
have a Leopard version out yet, but the version posted works
beautifully with 10.4.x. I have this running on OS X and OS X Server.

Hope this helps,
Dale

--
Dale Bengston