[FX.php List] Re: [OFF] FMS9A and PHP GD library

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Nov 26 14:31:08 MST 2007

I'm not using the API, primarily because it initially wanted to roll
its own version of PHP.

I think they changed that now, though. You would probably have to
manually edit your httpd.conf file to get the right combination of
entropy's PHP and the FileMaker API. I'm guessing, but whatever lines/
includes added to httpd.conf for the FMP API also include reference to
FMI's PHP. So, if you comment that part out and un-comment the part
that loads Entropy PHP, you should be in business.

This is all flying blind, mind you. Anyone else stitched something
like this together?

Dale