[FX.php List] 911 help!

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu May 31 09:31:49 MDT 2007

Mark,

The only way you'd see this is if you're not performing error
checking on the data that comes back from FX.php.  (Gasp!)  Even
though you want to assume that things will always work properly, you
should always do a check like this in your code:

if (FX::isError($myReturnedData)) {
     ...handle errors gracefully here...
}

You'll want to have a look inside the object in question
(specifically in the $message property of the returned object) and
see what happened.  This is a general heads up to the list: _always_
perform error checking!  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org