[FX.php List] 911 help!

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Thu May 31 09:42:00 MDT 2007

this error happens when the data in a filemaker field has a high-ascii
character. some field in the returned dataset has gotten a "spurious
character" in it. my guess is that someone must have pasted msword crap
into a data field or accidentally hit a key combo when entering data.

dan

Lindal, Mark had written: