[FX.php List] Using cookies/not using cookies

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 15 17:28:16 MDT 2007

Hi Dale,

I've decided not to turn off cookies; I don't want some of the flags
to show in the address bar...

I've spent hours trying to work around this issue, but I think I'm
going to have to give up on it; there must be something about ASP
that blocks cookie-writing by "embedded" sites; it's hard to believe
that something written by Microsoft would cause a problem like this! :)