[FX.php List] Using cookies/not using cookies

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Tue May 15 17:23:24 MDT 2007

Hi Bob,

I seem to recall there is no php.ini accompanying the default install
of PHP on OS X, so you'll need to make one from the "lurking" default
file. In Terminal:

cd /private/etc/
ls [to see if it's there already; if not then do the next step]
cp php.ini.default php.ini
sudo pico php.ini

Then restart Apache to pick up the changes.

Dale