[FX.php List] Using cookies/not using cookies

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Tue May 15 16:57:52 MDT 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 6:51 PM, Bob Patin wrote:

> I was thinking that it was possible to edit the php.ini file in
> Terminal, but I can't remember the command... I think OS X Server
> has a simple little text editor that's accessible inside
> Terminal... I just don't remember what it's called or how to use it...

Well you could use

sudo pico path/to/php.ini

but much easier IMHO is to use the free TextWrangler - use the "Open
Hidden..." command in the file menu to find the php.ini file and when
prompted - when you first start to change the file - enter your
Administrator password.

http://barebones.com/products/textwrangler/index.shtml

Cheers

Roger