[FX.php List] DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed May 9 13:33:45 MDT 2007

I agree, Chris; that way it'd be there for people to search.

I'll probably be so wired after all this tech infusion that I won't
be sleeping much anyway...

I'm expecting that there will be forthcoming announcements about FM 9
(I'm not a beta-tester or on any NDA, so I'm free to speculate); I do
know that there are some interesting things coming down the pike from
at least one developer. I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to go into
detail, but it'll be a great tool for getting an FX site up really
quickly, as a starting point.

But this is all 3 months away... :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: