[FX.php List] DevCon

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed May 9 13:27:56 MDT 2007

I'd encourage the use of this list to share this sort of
information.  Even better, once shared the information will go into
the list archives making it available long-term =)  Best,

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org