[FX.php List] DevCon

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed May 9 13:41:49 MDT 2007

Sadly, I won't be going this year. I stopped going in 2006. Too
difficult to justify the week away and the cost for the amount of
useful information. I'm still in the FSA (er, FBA) but FileMaker
matters less and less in my overall work with each passing year.

Besides, Palm Desert and Phoenix are bad enough in August, but
Orlando almost did me in back in 2001. Certainly, as long as DevCon
is in central Florida in August, I will not go. Now, if FMI moves it
to Vancouver, BC, for 2008, I'll reconsider!

I do miss the camaraderie, but that's just not enough of a reason to go.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org