[FX.php List] case sensitive query + indexing question]

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Fri Jul 20 07:24:45 MDT 2007

One would hope. But I'd want Alex to search his memory on why the
indexing - and what about storage? - was turned off. I've seen a
stored FM RecID calc field get out-of-synch in instances were I was
importing data from one version of a database to another. To that
end, I would recommend always using the RecID that comes as part of
the data key if you need to update a record. I have more faith that
one is right.

On Jul 19, 2007, at 7:01 PM, Joel Shapiro wrote:

> I can't think of a good reason to have indexing off on a calc field
> like RecID, since that should unchanging.

Derrick Fogle
derrick at fogles.net