[FX.php List] case sensitive query + indexing question]

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 19 18:01:44 MDT 2007

Hi Alex

By default FM should index fields the first time they're searched or
used as a "right side" match field in a relationship.  I don't think
I've ever intentionally turned indexing *on*, although there have
been times that I have manually turned it off -- such as with
calculations or auto-enters that I want to re-evaluate at the time
they're called.

I can't think of a good reason to have indexing off on a calc field
like RecID, since that should unchanging.

Best,
-Joel