[FX.php List] case sensitive query + indexing question]

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jul 19 17:29:55 MDT 2007

Alex,

I'd say that if you're going to search on it, index it.  As I
understand it, the main cost of indexing is increased storage space.
Best,

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org