[FX.php List] case sensitive query + indexing question]

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 11:43:57 MDT 2007

Hi Derrick

I agree that using the RecID that comes through FX.php is preferable,
although I believe it's necessary to have a RecID field when you need
to edit related records since FX doesn't give the data key for those
records -- only for the parent records (whose table the layout is
based on)

(Gee, could I have found a *more* awkward way to say that?)

And yes, I can see possible issues w/ stored RecIDs and imports.
Good point.

-Joel