[FX.php List] shopping cart solutions and filemaker

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Tue Feb 6 14:05:59 MST 2007

Hi Alex,

There are actually quite a few people using FXCart, Jerry Robin site
http://www.cdtrainingstore.com/  and also there are some examples at
http://www.fmwebschool.com/fmstudio_contest.php  Matter of fact our
FMWebschool website has run on FXCart for the past 2 years and autofills all
of our orders.

Now, yes - many times extra work is needed as it is difficult to provide a
solution that is cookie cutter and fits everyones needs.  So, honestly,
FXCart will most likely require some modification :)

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843