[FX.php List] shopping cart solutions and filemaker

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Tue Feb 6 13:55:41 MST 2007

Hi everyone-

I was wondering if any of you have any experience with some shopping
cart solutions that work with FileMaker.
Have any of you used FXcart?

Does anyone have any recommendations?
I'm not so sure that one of these "boxed" solutions is necessary.  There
are many php shopping cart tutorials online - I suppose it's just a
matter of determining what I need to store in FileMaker.

We use authorize.net and are somewhat anxious to replace our broken
ColdFusion solution... We'd really like to use FileMaker, of course.

Any advice is certainly appreciated!

Alex P. Gates