[FX.php List] email() Set up: fx.hp, php.ini or OS X Server?

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Sep 11 11:24:37 MDT 2006

I just use SMTP to authenticate outbound emails which puts all the
right information in the headers.

I've used the PEAR email class for this, but there are many email
scripts out there that can show you how to do SMTP sending without
the overhead of a big old PEAR lib.

http://pear.php.net/package/Mail

dan