[FX.php List] email() Set up: fx.hp, php.ini or OS X Server?

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Mon Sep 11 11:05:43 MDT 2006

I need to set up mail() to work properly on my server.  It works now,
but I know that it is not set up properly, and will probably run
afoul of spam filters.

I'm not sure if this is an fx.php coding issue, a PHP.ini issue or an
OS X Server/Apache issue.

This is the header of emails as they arrive today: