[FX.php List] code help

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Fri Sep 1 14:27:16 MDT 2006

Gary,

In the Dale Bengstrom tradition ;-), I would he
happy to explain how I would do it...but you have
to do the coding yourself.

In the target page:
	1) Perform the find based on the studentnumber.
	2) Detect the number of records found
	3) With "if/else" statements, control the next step:
		- if count = 0>>No record exists>>create record
		- count = 1 >>record exists>>display recrod
		- count >1>> you've got a problem

Taka shot at the scripting, and I'd be happy to help.

Jonathan

PS...Did you solve the previous problem?