[FX.php List] code help

Gary Redmond gary.redmond at ucd.ie
Fri Sep 1 20:38:15 MDT 2006

Jonathan,

I'm really new to PHP but i'll give it a go, infact I've never written a
php script before.

Yep previous problem is solved, in the web publishing engine for the
option to specify the location of the filemaker server I used a hostname
and all worked fine when I used the ip address here - not sure why
really strange cause the hostname definetly maps to the ip address.

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org