[FX.php List] FindAll search is slow !!

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Wed Jan 25 13:29:28 MST 2006

Ankur -

How about a look at your code, then we may be able to help.

Andy Gaunt
T: 407.810.4722
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php