[FX.php List] FindAll search is slow !!

Ankur Goyal goyal at biodiversity.unr.edu
Wed Jan 25 13:18:24 MST 2006

Hi,

I have a database with 7250 records. I have a search page with a set
of fields, when I do a search on a specific field, the results come
pretty fast, but when I do a "find all" search, it is really slow !!
(sometimes take 1-2 mins)
I checked the database, and "Find All" search is pretty fast
there ...so I am not sure, if my PHP code is making things slow !!
Once I get the data from the database, I'm doing a set of
calculations with PHP in-order to display that data in a specific way
to my users.

Please provide me some guidance/recommendation...I am not sure,
what's making it slow ??

Thanks !

Ankur