[FX.php List] Not receiving any posts...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 27 18:38:10 MST 2006

Thanks for letting me know about receiving my own posts; that
explains it! :)

Well, here's the odd thing: when I try the link, I see a URL in the
browser, but it doesn't pull up any records. I see that the skip
value is set to 20, which is what I've got set, but the odd thing is
this:

  I'm searching a field called model_no in the database
On my form, the search field is called "model" in the form; on the
processing page, I set a variable called $model to the $_POST value.
In the URL for linkNext, here's what it says:

...?skip=20&model=LONG1&Submit=Continue+%3E%3E&

The odd thing is that it says "&model=LONG1"; well, LONG1 is the
search term that I'm using, but the field I'm searching should be
"model_no" and not "model," which is just the name of the variable
that I set from the form. So the link is being built, the skip value
is being set, but the rest of this URL is just wrong...

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA SKYPE: