[FX.php List] Not receiving any posts...

Kevin Futter kfutter at sbc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 18:01:50 MST 2006

On 28/2/06 11:46 AM, "Bob Patin" <bob at patin.com> wrote:

> Is this email making it to the list? I'm not receiving any posts from
> the FX list... and was hoping to get a solution to my [probably]
> simple error w/ using linkNext & previous.

Hi Bob,

Just to reassure you, your emails are getting through. The default behaviour
for the FX list is to NOT send you your own posts. You can change this by
logging in to your account on the FX mailing list server. It's very
confusing until you figure this out though. Any way to change the default
behaviour for this list Chris? It's the only one I've ever been involved in
where this is the case, and for most people it runs counter to expectations.

Sorry I can't help you with your actual problem though Bob. Having said
that, you could try printing out the values for $skip to see if they're
being passed properly, and narrow it down from there.

--
Kevin Futter
Webmaster, St. Bernard's College