[FX.php List] Speeding up page display

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Aug 25 14:39:53 MDT 2006

Dan,

Thanks for the explanation; so essentially, I'd need to pull every
possible query then... yikes!

Once we get this ready to load up, there will be approx. 500,000
records in it. I assume that doesn't matter though, since it's all
going on behind the scenes anyway. Sounds like a huge amount of
crunching!

I'll take a look at your prev. email; thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions