[FX.php List] Speeding up page display

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Fri Aug 25 14:46:29 MDT 2006

I haven't used this GUI-fied wget utility, but it seems like it might
help crawl your site to cache the pages.

http://www.hexcat.com/deepvacuum/index.html

basically, you just need to feed it one page with all the possible
permutation of links (which shouldn't be too hard to generate) - and
the speed improvements will be thorough!

dan