[FX.php List] calling scripts from FX help

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Oct 20 22:37:59 MDT 2005

Just a quick thought...  Do you have a field called 'recid' or are
you looking for the RecordID?  If so, keep in mind that the RecordID
is represented by '-recid'.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org