[FX.php List] calling scripts from FX help

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Fri Oct 21 06:08:02 MDT 2005

Thanks...  But I always create a field 'recid' - calc ''Get
(RecordID)" so I don't have to go through parsing it out every
time...  Just so I can throw it around when i need to actually edit/
delete with "-recid"

I appreciate it though...

You are the one person I would have thought had an answer... no idea?

Michael