[FX.php List] Using dynamic value list

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Nov 29 14:16:31 MST 2005

I'm trying to use a dynamic value list on a web page, but it won't
display.

When I set the value list to a static list, it works fine, but when I
set the list to be dynamic, it fails to display.

Here's what I have:

I've created a selfjoin in a table, based on an ID number. Then I
have a field called "menu_items" that can contain any number of
items; this field is used to create the dynamic list. When I switch
from record to record in FileMaker, it works fine; the dynamic list
is built using only the menu_items field on the current record. But
it won't show up on the the web.

Is this a no-no in FX.php? Is there a workaround that I need to know
about?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA SKYPE: