[FX.php List] Startup problems

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Wed Nov 30 16:50:48 MST 2005

Jonathan,

 From my experience, that particular error is related to permissions/
access.  Are you passing a password to the database?  Does the FM
client need one?

Also, in order to use the CWP Engine, the database needs a special
Extended Privilege with a keyword of  'fmxml'.  And that privilege
needs to be on for the user accessing through CWP.  You may already
know all this, but that's what it sounds like to me.  Write back any
other info if that's not it or...

HTH,

Michael

Michael Layne  :  9 degrees development  :  www.9degrees.com