[FX.php List] Calling a script through the XML interface

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Fri Nov 4 10:51:47 MST 2005

Dennis,

CWP's URL syntax has a -script query parameter that can be used with
the -find, -findall, -findany, -new, -edit, -delete, -dup, and -view
query commands. There are also -script.prefind and -script.presort
parameters that can be used with the find commands. I don't think
there is a way to pass script parameters...you'd have to use global
fields. Remember that values placed into global fields will not
persist past the current request.

Check the FMS7A Custom Web Publishing Guide for more details.

Greg