[FX.php List] Calling a script through the XML interface

Dennis Crall dennis-crall at uiowa.edu
Fri Nov 4 10:27:09 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm helping someone with a custom web publishing solution, and they want to
call a script to do a multi-step find. I'm having a hard time tracking down
information on this part of the cwp spec.

If someone can shed light on any of the following questions, I'd appreciated
it.

1. Does FileMaker have any documentation covering this topic?

2. Can you pass parameters to a script through FX and the XML interface?

3. Does the -script option have to be called with -find or -findall or is it
a peer to these options?

Thank you,

Dennis Crall
ITS-Academic Technologies