is the best way to get your data from
FileMaker to the Web. FX.php is a PHP class that interacts with FileMaker data using the XML
output by Server or Server Advanced (for FileMaker 7+) or the Web Companion (for FileMaker 5/6). From there,
you can use PHP's diverse and powerful functions alongside FX.php to manipulate your data, publish it on
the internet, run scripts in FileMaker, and so on. FX is free and open-source. Below are some
FX.php related links. I'll put more relevant links here as they're available. You might also want to check
out my FX Links page and FX Sites Page. If you have
any questions, comments, etc. feel free to email me at fxphp<at>iviking.org.
--Chris Hansen Aspiring Code Poet
- Pick up some FX.php swag from my store.
- github Project Page
- FX.php Ajax Examples
- FX Demo -- Graciously hosted by Longterm Solutions!
- Download FX from github (zipped version)
- Join the Official FX.php Mailing List
- Enter your email in the form at the bottom of that page
- Select "Subscribe" from the popup
- Click "Go!"
- Browse the old FX.php Mailing List archives
- Search the Official FX.php Mailing List archives